LARABA Meeting Minutes February 2008
Board Meeting Minutes,
Monday, February 11, 2008
ArtShare LA, 6:45pm
Present: Steve Allwright, Kate Bartolo, Tara Devine, Jonathan Jerald, Tim Keating, Tom Minkler, Kim Paperin, John Saslow, Norm Solomon, Paul Solomon, Mark Walsh.
1) Meeting called to order at 6:55 p.m.
2) Presentation and discussion of Mega Toys East Village Project (905 E. 2nd St.) by Veronica Becerra and Tom Shay: Vote deferred.
3) Approval of Minutes if previous meeting: Paul moved to approve, Jonathan seconded, unanimously approved.
4) Padua Playwrights Update: Tim Keating report: No action proposed until a review of LARABA’s bank accounts can be presented by the treasurer, who was not present.
5) Call for proposals: Arts District map/directory/kiosk/website: committee members to meet and come back with proposal: Tim reminded the group that Ed Fuentes has prepared a presentation on at least part of this to be presented at the March meeting.
6) Sci-Arc Seat: Bijal is resigning her seat. Daniel from Art Share was suggested as possible candidate to replace her.
7) Meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.